List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS]  squirrelmail old cert issue
From:       sirtom <toomas.kits () neti ! ee>
Date:       2011-03-23 18:30:35

I have a commercial cert, which was outdated so I signed new one, made a key
file, csr file and got my new crt and ca-bundle file.
Put in /etc/ssl/certs bundle and crt file and in /etc/ssl/private key file.
Changed the paths to ssl cert, key and bundle file in dovecot.conf
/etc/dovecot and main.cf in /etc/postfix/ Made backups of all failes for
case. Restarted the dovecot and postfix services and while opening
Squirrelmail webmail its still complains about outdated certificate (that is
actually from other CA, it does not see the new cert) So why is that, in
which else conf file has this new cert path to be saved? Or what else I have
missed here? Any advice is appreciated, thank you?!