List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Auto Login in SquirrelMail.
From:       matthiman <matthiman1 () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2009-10-28 11:07:06

Hello

I try to do an auto login without using plugin, with the use of cookies :
first, users have to log in on our intranet, and after there is a link to
connect to SM
With SM 1.2, redirect.php was modified like this

if (isset($_SESSION['userdata']['utilisateurID']))
{$login_username = $_SESSION['userdata']['utilisateurID'];}

if (isset($_SESSION['userdata']['pAssWOrD!']))
{$secretkey = $userdata["pAssWOrD!"];}

But in version 1.4.19, now there is sqGetGlobalVar and I don't know how to
modify this for use of users cookies...

Anyone could help pease ?
Thanks
Matthieu