List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS]  How to modify redirect.php for auto login ?
From:       matthiman <matthiman1 () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2009-10-23 12:14:56

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my english because I'm a french user....
And thanks a lot to the developpers for this fantastic program.

I work in a school and we have in intranet on which teachers and students
have to login with their account and password. After login, there is a link
on the intranet to go to SM.

With 1.2 version, link pointed directly on /mail/src/redirect.php and this
file was modified to retrieve login and password from intranet
authentication :

if (isset($_SESSION['userdata']['utilisateurID']))
{$login_username = $_SESSION['userdata']['utilisateurID'];}

if (isset($_SESSION['userdata']['pAssWOrD!']))
{$secretkey = $userdata["pAssWOrD!"];}

I made an upadate from SM 1.2 to 1.4.19 (ans I test 1.4.20RC2 but same
problem) and the problem is : now redirect.php uses sqgetglobalvar, and I
don't now how to modify this !
I had to change the link to /mail/src/login.php so users have to identify
twice, and it is a big problem for me...
Is their any solution to retrieve login and passowrd in redirect.php ?

I tried hours and hours to modified it, I read a lot on internet
(http://www.nabble.com/Auto-Login-in-SquirrelMail.-td16292466.html) and
their is no way for me, I don't know anything in php :(

On the intranet login form is

<form action='traitementLdapAuth.php' name='ldapAuth' method='post'
onsubmit=\"validLDAPAuth();\" ><br />
Identifiant : <input type='text' name='login' style=\"text-align:center\"
size=\"15\" maxlength=\"20\" id=\"loginLDAP\" value=\"";
if($_COOKIE['lnd_username'])
echo $_COOKIE['lnd_username'];
Mot De Passe : <input type='password' name='mDP' style=\"text-align:center\"
size=\"15\" maxlength=\"20\" id=\"mDP\" value=\"";
if($_COOKIE['lnd_password'])
echo $_COOKIE['lnd_password'];
<input type='submit' value='CONNEXION'></input>
</form>

and these parameters are treated by another file in which there is :

$login = $_POST["login"];
$pass = $_POST["mDP"];

$userdata["utilisateurID"] = $login;
$userdata["pAssWOrD!"] = $pass;

I think I'm really unclear and sorry for this
Thanks a lot for your help
Matthieu