List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] making calender appear for all users
From:       "Paul Lesniewski" <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2007-10-31 5:23:03

On 10/30/07, Barry Cisna <brcisna@eazylivin.net> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Is there some way to make the calender plugin  appear for all users on our
> LAN at school? in other words administer/force the calender to all users
> that log in so it is visible in the left pane?

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.  You might look at the
Shared Calendar plugin, where you can define a "public" or "shared"
calendar, make it viewable to all your users if it is shared (use
*@example.org when sharing it).  I don't remember if you can force the
small calendar functionality in the admin configuration, but if not,
just use the Forced Preferences plugin to push it out to everyone.