List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Problem sending large attchements
From:       "casfre () gmail ! com" <casfre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-28 12:50:35

Hi

On 10/24/07, blynch@ameliaschools.com <blynch@ameliaschools.com> wrote:
> Great that seems to kinda of work.....
> I changed the limits to limit and converted it to bytes 838860800
>
> I can send the message but I get a undelivered mail bounce.... with the
> following
>
> message size 182091914 exceeds size limit 8388608
>     of server 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]
>
> It s like postfix is missing my last digits.

     ( Warning: I don't want to be rude, my english is not good.  )

     If you think ( get some evidence ) Postfix has a problem (I have
my doubts), I would like to suggest a visit to postfix.org and their
maillist. Maybe it is more appropriate.

     Anyway, I would like to suggest you a visit to
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/AttachmentSize. Maybe it can help you or
give you some more guidance.

     Best regards,

Cássio