List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] Login Problem - You must be logged in to access this
From:       Mucs_Béla <mucsb () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-29 10:01:05

Hello All,

I have this configuration:
Win2k Server Edition SP4 with all the default patches.
Default IIS as web server
SM 1.4 as Web Mail
Macallan Mail Solution as mail server
Macallan works fine with the POP3 client. No problem.

I did config.pl. and set write permission for the data directory.
Logging in I the username an password is verified good. But after it I got
this errormesage:
"You must be logged in to access this page. "
The browser points to http://mail.mucs.hu/mail/src/webmail.php

I spent a heap of time. No fix yet. Any idea what could be the problem? Any
fix?

Bela

      ERROR
      You must be logged in to access this page.
      Go to the login page