List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] filters plugin and IMAP errors with devel. SM
From:       "John Smith" <john () yaduk ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-12-28 14:14:31

Hello,

I have searched, though have been unable to come up with an answer that I
can comprehend.

With a recent upgrade to PHP 5.0.2 my previous installation of SM
(previous 1.5.1) did not function so I upgraded to the Development
Version: 1.5.1

My issue is that with the "filters" plugin installed I get the following
error when one of the filters would then be being used:

[code]
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/mail/functions/page_header.php:54) in
/home/mail/functions/page_header.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/mail/functions/page_header.php:54) in
/home/mail/functions/page_header.php on line 47
SquirrelMail notice messages
Category: 	IMAP
Message: 	Your IMAP server returned an error. Please contact your system
administrator and report this error.
REQUEST: 	SEARCH CHARSET ISO-8859-1 UNSEEN UNDELETED From {4} root
RESPONSE: 	473
MESSAGE: 	FETCH (FLAGS (\Deleted))
Terminating SquirrelMail due to a fatal error
[/code]

I then receive on entering the email the following errors:

[code]
Category:  	 PHP
Message: 	preg_split() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given
FILE: 	/home/mail/functions/imap_messages.php
LINE: 	926
Category: 	PHP
Message: 	Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
FILE: 	/home/mail/functions/mime.php
LINE: 	52
[/code]

Can anyone point me to a solution to this issue, or do you know how to fix
it?

Kind regards,

John Smith