List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] korganizer (and others) and squirrelmail kalendar /
From:       Stefan Stolz <s.newslists () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-23 12:39:06

Am Samstag, 23. September 2006 11:12 schrieb Stefan Stolz:
> At all: is there in the moment a solution to use the same calendar in
> squirrelmail and Korganizer without sshfs and ics?
I found a solution which is not bad in my eyes and without much work with
sshfs and so on:
With fish:// you can say Korganizer the path of an ical on a ssh share. Select
"Add" in the resources box. Then "file on other computer" (dont really know
how it sounds in english, but must be like this). Then you can select the
file on a server with running ssh server with:
fish://user@server.de/home/user/user.ics
And then you can tell Korganizer how often he should update and save changes
and so on. Works fine...
With a key file (in ssh) you can log in without a Pwd.

Stolzi