List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Squirrelmail + avelsieve + dovecot: is it possible?
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2006-08-17 20:29:03

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 22:24:32 PM +0200, io (mfioretti@mclink.it)
wrote:

> what I don't get is: why/how does this plugin "support" procmail and
> maildrop? Does this mean that the exact flow, is:
>
> 1) user logs into squirrelmail, which
> 2) runs serversidefilter, which
> 3) runs procmail, which sorts messages as per its rules

Maybe there is a gotcha for me here. Another thing I want to do is to
download, when I'm back home, all those messages to my home PC, no
matter how they where filtered /rearranged for displaying them in
different squirrelmail folders.

If I do what I wrote above, I'll also have to find a way to download
with fetchmail from different mailboxes, right? If yes, comments,
suggestions?

Thanks again to you all for your support,

	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Needs are a function of what other people have.