List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] SquirrelMail 1.5.1
From:       "Freddie Cash" <fcash-ml () sd73 ! bc ! ca>
Date:       2006-05-24 15:58:43

On Wed, May 24, 2006 8:43 am, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
> Issue is specific to changes made by PHP developers in PHP 5.1.2 and
> 4.4.2.

> Attached patch is backport from 1.5.2cvs. It turns off SquirrelMail
> cookie handling code and reverts to original php setcookie() function.

Well, what do you know, turns out we're using PHP 5.1.2 with
SquirrelMail 1.5.1 as well.  :)

I've applied the patch.  We'll see how things go over the next few days.

Thanks.

----
Freddie Cash, LPCI-1 CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73                    (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
fcash-ml@sd73.bc.ca