List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    RE: [SM-USERS] Cannot login if using https - FOLLOW UP
From:       "Nigel kendrick" <support-lists () petdoctors ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-30 0:34:31

OK, here's the inconclusive follow-up:

I checked for significant stuff in the relevant logs - nothing

I removed all plugins - no change

Regular http logins started to fail too!!! AARGH

I installed the latest version of SM to replaced the base version supplied
with CentOS - no change

I put the base version back so that I wasn't changing too much at a time -
still no logging in

Sod it - rebooted server - http LOGINS WORKING!!

Re-enabled secure login plugin - login page was corrupt

Downloaded and reinstalled plugin - https LOGINS WORKING!! (and have been
working for 10 hours now)

Hmm - I'll keep an eye on things.

Thanks again to everyone who offered advice.

NK