List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Sign out problem on Windows 2003
From:       Henrik Andreasen <henrikan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-27 22:52:39

On 6/28/05, Jonathan Angliss <jon@squirrelmail.org> wrote:

> Are you using Windows 2003 to access to site as well as host it?

Yes and no.
The first time I spotted the problem, was on an XP box, but the same
thing happened on Windows 2000 Pro and when I was playing with
"signout.php" on the server.

> Are
> you using IE that comes with Windows 2003? From what I've seen, the
> permissions with W2k3 Internet Explorer is incredibly harsh, and might
> be the cause of some problems.

I've added localhost to the trusted sites list on the server, so there
shouldn't be any problems when a page want to redirects to another
page on the same "domain".

> > What does "header('Status: 303 See Other');" do?

> It basically makes the browser redirect to the page following it

The redirect also work without "header('Status: 303 See Other');" ;)

> (You
> should see a header('Location:..'); line shortly afterwards) using GET
> only, regardless of how the page was loaded.

Yes, there is a "header("Location: $signout_page");" line just after it.

--
Henrik