List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    RE: [SM-USERS] INBOX no longer being accessed.
From:       "Marc Powell" <marc () ena ! com>
Date:       2004-11-29 17:25:11

[mailto:squirrelmail-
> users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Randy Vice
> Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:04 AM
> To: squirrelmail-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: [SM-USERS] INBOX no longer being accessed.
>
> Hey all,
>
> Fedora Core 2, fully updated using Dovecot.  I recent rebooted the
machine
> and I guess YUM updates finally kicked in and I no longer can access
> INBOX.  I grabbed the 1.4.3 SM but I've run into the same problem.  I
can
> send email just fine though, I just can't get to my INBOX.
>
> Any suggestions?

Certainly --

b) Describe your problem in specific detail. Saying only that it doesn't
work doesn't help us help you at all. Any errors you see, specifically
how it isn't working and how it can be reproduced would generally be
informative in the troubleshooting process.

c) Determine what YUM updated that was related to IMAP/PHP/Apache, etc
and look at their changelogs to see if there was some action you were
supposed to take to maintain prior functionality.

d) Post more specific information about the problem you are seeing,
including any error messages, what's happening and steps to reproduce.
This is a repeat of (b) because it's very important.

--
Marc