List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] What are ideal settings for text wrapping?
From:       "Alan in Toronto" <Alantoronto () public ! fiercefocus ! com>
Date:       2004-11-25 18:33:01

Tony Earnshaw said:
> tor, 25.11.2004 kl. 15.38 skrev Alan in Toronto:
>
>> I realize this is somewhat OT, but I hoped someone would know a good
>> answer or two.
>>
>> I'm tired of getting replies from people, in which I see
>> awkwardly-wrapped
>> lines of irregular length such as this:

>> as
>> I dislike the
>> > taste of raw skunk. You may call it "harlequin sushi", but to me it's
>> >  still
>> > just gnarly road kill.
>>
>> I've played with the settings for "Wrap Incoming Text At:" and "Size of
>> editor window", but I still get those irregularly-wrapped replies.
>>
>> Is there an ideal combination of settings?
>
> I don't have this with Evolution 1.4.6 or SM 1.4.3a. What MUA (please
> include version) are you using? This is Evo ...

I use SquirrelMail 1.4.2. I didn't think this was related to the SM version.

I know that some of the awkward wrapping will be related to the settings
in the mail client of whomever I correspond with. But, I hoped there might
be an ideal combination of settings that I could enter into SM to at least
make the best of whatever message I'm dealing with.