List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Moving calendars
From:       p dont think <pdontthink () angrynerds ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 22:51:13

> Does anyone know of a plugin or a method for moving users calendars from a
> SuSE mail system (stored in LDAP) to squirrelmail?  I've seen an
> addressbook plugin that allows imports of LDIF files, but is there
> something to allow personal calendars to move as well?

There is nothing of the sort that I know of.  However, I have floated a
beta version of the new calendar plugin recently that speaks in iCal.
If you can find a took to extract your calendaring information in iCal
format (you don't mention the application or format of your LDAP data,
but chances are if the application is even remotely popular, there is a
way to get its data in iCal format), then you will be able to import it
into the new calendar plugin very easily.... um, once I put in the
import link.  ;)  That is, for SM's part, the iCal functionality is
there, but the import function is not there yet (this is beta, after
all).  That should not be a hard thing to add, but I currently do not
have an ETA.

Cheers,

   Paul