List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Problem with replying to messages
From:       "Geoff Soper" <geoff.squirrelmail () alphaworks ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-30 19:55:51

A friend suggested to me that this looks like it's having problems setting
the answered flag after replying to a message. This tallies with the
problem only happening when replying to a message as that's the only time
the answer flag would need setting. Can anyone suggest what the problem
might be and if there's something I can ask my hosting company to do to
the mail server?

Many thanks,
Geoff