List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] Re: Changes in options suddenly not being saved
From:       "Tony Austin" <tony () gigaday ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 20:08:22

Hello Erin,
 On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, erin@mo... wrote...

 > Here's the problem:  On Monday this week, when I tried to add a message
 > highlight, I couldn't get it to save.  I tried changing several other
 > options, and they didn't save either.  Friday was the last time I had used
 > my email account, and I hadn't changed anything over the weekend. Then all
 > of a sudden on Monday, changes weren't saving.

 > I've asked my web host, Astrahosting.com, about this, (Squirrelmail 1.2.5
 > came with my webhosting package) and the only way they can help me is
by un-
 > installing Squirrelmail completely, and then re-installing it, which they
 > did, twice, and it didn't help anything.  They don't know anything about
 > Squirrelmail at all.

 > Can anyone help me?  I'm going crazy here!

   Has your host made any changes to the server? Such as upgrading PHP?
   Or their webserver? We've seen problems recently with the PHP 4.3
   branch that we're working on.

 --
 Jonathan Angliss
 (jon@sq...)

I thought that I also had this problem as changes to themes did not seem
to be being saved.  However, the theme change seems to take effect after
the user signs out and then back in again.

I didn't think that was the way it used to work, but I'm not sure.

Tony