List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] IIS Installation problem: Bad request: LOGIN failed
From:       "Hugo Ahlenius" <fraxinus () home ! se>
Date:       2003-01-31 22:19:56

Hi guys,

I thought I'd try this s/w out, but I haven't had much luck with the
installation. I think it might have to do with sessions... ?

Setup: IIS on win2k, with the latest stable PHP. I have been testing the PHP
setup, and that should work fine. For the moment I have set full rights to
"Everyone" on the PHP and the SM dirs, just to confirm that that wasn't a
problem. The config-files should be fine(?). The IMAP server is running on
the same machine, and other clients can connect fine to it.

...but when I try to login through SM, I get to a frames page where the main
frame contains (the other frames are empty):
ERROR:
Bad request: LOGIN failed
Read data: [empty]

If I trying using credentials that do not exist on the IMAP-server, then I
get a similar message, but without frames. I have also tried it connecting
with my Office's Exchange server, with the same result.

Any hints/tips/comments?

Thanks!

Hugo Ahlenius <fraxinus@home.se>