List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Fatal error: Cannot redeclare check_php_version()
From:       Jonathan Angliss <ja () certiflexdimension ! com>
Date:       2003-01-29 21:19:48

Hello Lpdpmq001,
On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, lpdpmq001@sneakemail.com wrote...

>> Excellent... this is what I had partially hoped to see. You can do
>> a little updating of code, it shouldn't be too difficult in this
>> case. Open up the file notes.php in the plugins/notes folder, and
>> look right at the top. Chances are, you'll see something like this:
>>
>>   chdir("..");
>>   include_once('../src/validate.php');
>>
>> And a couple of others... this is where the 'mistake' is.  You should
>> change it to look like this:
>>
>>   define('SM_PATH' , '../../');
>>   include_once(SM_PATH . 'validate.php');
>>
>> Repeat this for the other "includes" too, and hopefully that should be
>> it.

> OK, I did that. I had to copy array.php from the 1.2 version into
> the include directory to make it work, but it does work now! So I
> can recall all my little notes now :D (and in the original it is
> "require_once", not "include_once").

I think array.php is obsolete in 1.4, but I cannot remember where the
code was moved to. As for the difference in require_once/include_once,
it doesn't make too much of a difference.

[..]
> Yippie!  It works!  It works!

Excellent :)

> Thank-you thank-you!

You're more than welcome.  Glad I could be of some help ;)

> Now I can find something else to break ... um ... play with ;)

hehe... :)  Have fun ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
(ja@certiflexdimension.com)