List:       squirrelmail-stable
Subject:    [SM-STABLE] SquirrelMail 1.4.0: Mailbox location
From:       "Brock Lesnar" <rangerx_2 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-16 19:39:18

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you would know a more efficient way of changing
the mailbox name rather than in the code.

The situation is that we have installed:
OS: RH 9.0
WWW: Apache 1.3.27 with PHP 4.3.2
MTA: Qmail 1.3
IMAP: imap4REV1 (the one that comes pre-installed with RH)

We can send/recieve mail with Qmail (verified by checking the logs/Mailbox
file).
Now, when we log into squirrelmail... it automatically creates the INBOX,
INBOX.Trash, INBOX.Drafts.....etc
but does not show Mailbox that is right in that directory.  The only way is
to subscribe to Mailbox but it stills defaults to INBOX..

Is there a way to change this?

--
Hank McCoy
Systems Analyst