List:       squirrelmail-stable
Subject:    [SM-STABLE] Similar Login Error
From:       "Christopher Smith" <inraindreams () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-06-07 19:22:25

PHP 4.3.2
SM 1.4.0
Win2K Server / IIS 5

I have been having a similar error as other users. When I login as any user
with a password I get the error message "Unknown user or password
incorrect". If I create a user that has no password, the user logs in
perfectly.
The logs on my IMAP server (I've tried 2... Gordano and Mercury32) both give
me error messages that the username/password is incorrect. ANY other IMAP
client works OK. It just seems that with SquirrelMail that the password is
not being transfered to the IMAP server. I have tried with a few different
web browsers.
Is it perhaps a bug in the newest PHP 4.3.2?
I have tried editing php.ini many ways... following the advice of many other
users...

Any ideas would be much appreciated... I'm at a standstill..

Chris