List:       squirrelmail-stable
Subject:    Re: [SM-STABLE] Anyone running squirrelmail on a 64-bit platform?
From:       Odhiambo Washington <wash () wananchi ! com>
Date:       2003-03-28 4:42:35

* mlm@mm-network.com <mlm@mm-network.com> [20030328 05:50]: wrote:
> Greetings...
>
> I am trying to use squirrelmail on NetBSD/Sparc64 on a
> Sun Ultra 10 running NetBSD.  I am getting BUS ERRORs
> from Apache's httpd when I try to login to squirrelmail.
>
> I have an idea that it is a problem with PHP4 not being
> 64-bit clean, but if someone out there has it working
> on a 64-bit platform under Unix, please let me know what
> version of PHP4 you are using and where you got it...

I've always thought that PHP is from just one source, and that
the latest stable release is php-4.3.1. See http://www.php.net/

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

A New York City ordinance prohibits the shooting of rabbits from the
rear of a Third Avenue street car -- if the car is in motion.