List:       squirrelmail-stable
Subject:    [SM-STABLE] Re: Windows server & SquirrelSpell working for anyone ?
From:       "Gregor McCarthy" <listmail () ddsap ! com>
Date:       2003-02-05 11:43:32

Hi again all,

I wrote a few months back asking if anyone had SquirrelSpell
running on a Windows platform. I haven't received any replies to
date so I guess that SquirrelSpell just doesn't work on a Windows
server.

I did have IMP and ispell running correctly so I believe it must be
Squirrel with the problem, not my server, ispell or Windows.

Any ideas ? I have iespell installed on a few workstations but
that's no use when using Internet Cafe workstations etc.

Cheers