List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] change_sqlpass message error.
From:       samk <nullz () msn ! com>
Date:       2014-01-16 10:34:45

Hi Sirs,

I am new to squirrelmail plugins. I tried  change_sqlpass-3.3-1.2.tar.gz
with compability-2.0.16 running on the latest squirrelmail package from
Debian Wheezy but unfortunately the change sqlpass was not working. No
errors only blank screen. Can please kindly advised me on where i missed
out. I also saw your reply to robsbots in regards to your newer version of
your plugin. Can i have this newer versions too which could probably support
the compability? Hope to hear from you all again soon.

Thanks in advance.