List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] html plugin not able to forward or reply to html
From:       Paul Lesniewski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2013-10-25 21:24:01

Please don't top-post.  Please review the mailing list posting guidelines.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM, David Stoll <dstoll@mei.net> wrote:
> It turns out you have to disable:  Only Reply In HTML When Viewing HTML
> Format

To accomplish what?

> However, if I'm reading an email with HTML and hit reply, why wouldn't
> it show up as HTML with that option enabled (yes)?

It does.

> Also, now when I reply to text only emails, my reply turns it into HTML
> and I don't want that.

Are you referring to the situation where the text version *IS* in fact
the content, but it is brought into a rich text format?  I don't
remember, but this might be a technical limitation... or simply a
reflection of the selection of reply format.  You seem to want the
editors to change, not just the content.  I'd have to look into
feasibility.

> Anyway, there is still a bug.  If I reply to HTML with the "Only Reply
> In HTML When Viewing HTML Format" option set to yes, it should reply and
> keep the existing email HTML formatting intact, but it doesn't.

I don't have this problem.  Please provide an example message or
instructions to replicate.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team