List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] vadmin
From:       Paul Lesniewski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2011-06-27 16:18:25

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:26 PM, wasihun beyene
<wasihun.beyene@gmail.com> wrote:
> i see  the  followinlg error when i start to login vadmin
>
> vadmin system error:failed to create /var/lib/vadmin.db!
>
> i want detail step by step vadmin configuration.

Are you kidding?  There is a TON of information on how to set it up in
the documentation.  Please respect the time we've invested in
providing that to you by reading it carefully.  Then if you have
problems, read the troubleshooting documentation, search the mailing
list archives and finally if you need to ask for help, give a very
detailed report including debug information, etc.  You don't appear to
have done any of that which makes it very hard to help you.  I can
only guess that you don't have the needed database extension installed
in PHP.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team