List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] Problem with newuser_wiz plugin
From:       Martin Sebald <msebald () hot-chilli ! net>
Date:       2010-04-26 19:30:27

Hello Paul!

> What's the difference between that plugin and this:
> http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=142
> This one is more recently maintained, but I'm not sure what the feature
> difference is.  If they are the same, we should obsolete New User Wizard.

Ah great.

The askuserinfo plugin looks even better than the newuser_wiz plugin. And
it seems to work! :-) At least in my test right now.

This plugin just jumps the user to the "normal" options / user information
page until both full name and mail adress fields are filled with something.

In my opinion the newuser_wiz is not needed anymore.

Kindest regards,
Martin