List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] broken plugin after update
From:       Paul Lesniewski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2010-04-26 2:23:34

Please don't top-post.  Please *read* the mailing list posting
guidelines as you were asked when you subscribed.

> > > 'Change SQL Password' plugin got broken after i updated Squirrelmail to 1.4.20.
> > > It shows an error message after changing accounts passwords.
> > > Does someone has a fix for that?
> >
> > Did you search the mailing list archives before you posted?
>
> Yes i did, and i did not find any SOLUTION.

DON'T YELL, PLEASE.  Funny you say you searched, because my first
search attempt turned up a useful thread right at the top:

http://search.gmane.org/?query=change+sql+password&author=&group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins&sort=date

Which leads to:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins/15571/focus=15581

--