List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] delete attachment plugin?
From:       Martin Sebald <msebald () hot-chilli ! net>
Date:       2009-04-03 21:56:38

Hello Roberto,

ah great, you made such a plugin! I installed it right away. :-)

Unfortunally it does not work. When clicking on remove and then confirm I
get the following error message:

> FEHLER : Aktion konnte nicht ausgeführt werden.
> Anfrage: FETCH 0 (FLAGS BODYSTRUCTURE)
> Grund: Error in IMAP command received by server.

Problem with the plugin or with my setup? I run a Courier IMAP server.

BTW: Why don't you list the plugin on the Squirrelmail Plugins page?

Regards,
Martin