List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] BayesSpam 4.0 in alpha
From:       "Matthew Walker" <mwalker () kydance ! net>
Date:       2009-02-16 4:29:14

I have a new major revision of Bayesspam 4.0 in testing. The major new features in \
this version are mostly behind the scenes, and won't affect users much if at all.

First, and foremost, the entire code has been completely reworked to be object \
oriented, which simplifies many things.

Secondly, I'm overhauling the token parsing engine to try and improve the speed and
accuracy. That work is still in progress.

Finally, I'm going through the code line by line and making sure it complies with the
coding standards for squirremail. Which is a bit frustrating... but I'm trying to be
understanding of the compatibility issues SM is dealing with. (But really, people...
$_SESSION showed up in PHP 4.1. Do we really need to keep ignoring it?!)

Anyway... if anyone is interested, the SVN repo is available here:
http://code.assembla.com/bayesspam/subversion/nodes

--
Matthew Walker