List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] serversidefilters - regex match
From:       "Ricardo Kleemann" <ricardo () americasnet ! com>
Date:       2009-02-16 0:12:15

Hi,

I wanted to be able to create a regex rule with serversidefilter, but more a
free-form rather than according to Subject, Body, Header, Anywere, etc...

Currently, the plugin will, for example, automatically append a "/:h" for a
regex on Header. It would be nice to have a "Freeform" type where I simply
created my own regex without automatically appending "/:h" or "/:w".

For example I may want to have a regex that checks for 2 things, like

if (/^something/:h && /^something else/:w) or whatever.

Any chance of having serversidefilter supporting this?

Thanks
Ricardo