List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] All Plugin Authors - Please Read
From:       Paul Lesniewski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2009-02-05 5:20:02

Hello,

  All plugin authors should be aware that they will no longer be able
to log into our plugin release system.  There was a security breach
with that system, and as a result of addressing that problem, all
account passwords have been reset.  We will gladly work with you to
still allow plugin releases - just email me offlist and we'll get you
squared away.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please see the
announcement on top of our home page for more information.

Thanks,

   Paul