List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] DATABASE ERROR: could not update password:
From:       Tomslin Samme-Nlar <tomsleen.linux () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 9:39:24

I included the path and now i get another error.
DATABASE ERROR: could not update password:
I am using mysql-4.0.18-32.20 and am using the
folowing query for the password change
'UPDATE users SET password = %5 WHERE username = "%1"'
Could it be a syntax problem due to the mysql
version?If yes,what is the right one to use in this file?

Never Miss an Email