List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] Spam Buttons not visible ("broke")
From:       "Paul Lesniewski" <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2007-02-13 22:56:43

On 2/13/07, David jl Rieger <drieger@olac.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, February 13, 2007 12:40 pm, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> >> reporting

> >> response
> >> this person
> >> being a bit obtuse

> >> clarifying what

> >>         ### spam_buttons config.php - Reporting Method: Section: "Report
> >> by Shell Command Options" ####
> >>         Paul - A continued thanks for your time:  Here is the config.php
> >> which has the following method defined for Report by shell
> >> (which I am interpreting as a defined reporting     method -
> >> this is/was the configuration I have been using and was working
> >> very well until the noarch.rpm update
> >>
> >>         <snip>
> >>         .... After that, one of the following command pairs should work
> >> for you (remember to
> >>         // replace "sa_user" with the correct username):
> >>         //
> >>         $is_spam_shell_command = 'sudo -u root /usr/bin/sa-learn
> >> --spam';
> >>         $is_not_spam_shell_command = 'sudo -u root /usr/bin/sa-learn
> >> --ham';
> >>         ....<snip>
> >>
> >>         Therefore I am asserting that under my interpretation of what a
> >> reporting method is and how it is defined, I've done it.  Thx,
> >> DjlR
> >
> > Ah, I missed that.  Next step would be to turn on the debug flag.
> ###With DEBUG ON - only place found different behavior is on msg body
> ### Checked all log files and viewed source to find more info only place was
> ### Debug output in msg body:

I cannot make heads or tails of what you are writing here.
Furthermore, you keep failing to reply to the message thread, such
that each message you send is part of a new thread, so I have lost the
context of the issue, such as what the versions of your software are.
PLEASE respond to mailing list messages like the rest of the world.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#formats

> COMMAND USED TO REPORT:

I am confused because if the buttons are not showing up, how is this
information being generated?

Show your software versions again, and also try inserting an echo
statement at the top of any or all of these functions in the
functions.php file:

function sb_read_message_links_do()
function sb_mailbox_list_buttons_do()
function sb_read_message_buttons_do($args)

If those echo statements do not show up, verify that you have the
buttons/links configured to show up in those places, and if so, start
asking whether or not the plugin is activated and if it is activated
on the same installation you are viewing.