List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] spam_buttons email report patch
From:       "Paul Lesniewski" <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2006-11-30 23:03:07

Hugo,

> Dunno if anyone has patched this already, but either way here it is.
> The Spam Buttons plugin i downloaded from the squirrelmail site wasn't
> working properly when one tried to use the constants
> ###EMAIL_ADDRESS###, ###USERNAME### and ###DOMAIN###.

I don't know why you suggest this is a bug when the documentation does
not indicate that those constants are available for the email
mechanism.  You should suggest this as an added functionality instead.

> I've made a small patch, that's nothing more than a rip off of the
> substitution code from the shell command report function into the mail
> report function.

Can't hurt to add this, but can you explain a situation when the
reporting addresses have to have those constants in them?  What do
your reporting addresses look like?

Also, please submit patches in unified diff format in the future.

Thanks for the patch,

Paul