List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] Plugin and stylesheet
From:       "Jon Earle" <jesmp () kronos ! honk ! org>
Date:       2006-10-30 15:13:27

Brian G. Peterson wrote:
> On Friday 27 October 2006 16:25, Jon Earle wrote:
>> Can a plugin employ it's own stylesheet?  I have a plugin to drop into
>> the folder list and would like to use a pre-existing stylesheet (else
>> I've got lots of coding ahead of me).  Is this something easily added?
>> How would I go about doing that in "squirrelmail style"?
>
> Just have your plugin load it's stylesheet in it's page headers before
> calling the SM start page function, or register for the existing page
> header hook (I don't remember what it's called, you'll need to look it
> up)

The hook "generic_header" does the trick... thank you!

I found what I think is a bug in page_header.php (posted in another note to
this list) that would essentially prevent me from employing your first
suggestion, but registering the hook worked superbly (although the headers
are now present in all pages).

Cheers!
Jon