List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    RE: [SM-PLUGINS] LDAP in squirrelmail
From:       "Tomas Kuliavas" <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-05-09 16:28:59

SquirrelMail 1.4.4 and newer versions have configtest.php script. Could
you run it and check if your configuration is correct. Or test your php
settings (http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/TestPHPSettings) and check if
you have LDAP support in PHP. Redhat distributes php ldap extension in
separate rpm package.

--
Tomas