List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] SM and attachments
From:       "Rocco Scappatura" <rocsca () sttspa ! it>
Date:       2006-02-17 12:56:45

Hello,

some time ago I posted a message for problems with attachments.

Someone suggested me to upgrade my software platform but i still have
annoying problems with attachment:

when I try to send (reply or forward) an email with an atthachment (not
always, but often) it happens that on submit I get the blank page on the
right frame and I dont se the message in Sent folder.. Moreover the message
is sent anyway!

I activate the display for all PHP errors but I don't get anyone.

Im using:

PEAR Version: 1.4.7
PHP Version: 4.4.2
Zend Engine Version: 1.3.0
Running on: Linux annina 2.4.21-202-smp4G #1 SMP Fri Apr 2 21:32:50 UTC 2004
i686
SM: SquirrelMail 1.4.3a

Any suggestion?

Thanks,