List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] Problem with Bounce feature of Plugin Spam Buttons
From:       Paul Lesneiwski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2005-06-27 21:11:35

Bradley Leonard wrote:
> On Thu, June 23, 2005 5:03 pm, Paul Lesneiwski said:
>
>>Of course.  This is on purpose.  That code was used because it was very
>>similar to the needed functionality, but it was not the SAME as what
>>needed to be done.  These differences are not some anomaly, they were
>>created intentionally, so this is not news.  Just because the bounce
>>plugin adds those headers does not mean it won't work any other way.
>>There still is a big question as to why your server was not rewriting
>>the TO: field until you added in some unrelated headers.
>>
>>  -paul
>

> Then can you give me some debugging advise or where to start looking?  I
> don't know php at all nor do I know where to start looking.

I think I did that in my previous emails.  You can do a few different
things:

put something like this at the top of the bounce_send.php file:

define('DEBUG', 1);

or find the "finalizeStream" call and put this after or before it:

sm_print_r($stream, $hdr_s, $body);

run the code with those header lines both commented out and
un-commented, cut and paste the results into separate files and then
diff them (unified diff please).

Thanks,

  Paul