List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] (no subject)
From:       Christopher Deleo <chris () tagteamweb ! com>
Date:       2005-06-22 19:05:23

I too am having similar problems with this.  However the problem I am
having is when you set the FCKConfig.UseBROnCarriageReturn = true ; in the
fckconfig.js file it gets ride of the problem with the double spacing
caused by the <p> tag however if you add an attachment or a
Signature or anything that causes the page to refresh it appears as though
the FCKeditor adds in another set of <br> tags?  This may be a
problem with FCK Editor or maybe how it is implemented in the
HTML_Plugin? if this problem is already posted and solved please
point me in the direction.
Thanks,
Chris