List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] ServerSideFilter + Vacation...
From:       Paul Lesneiwski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2005-06-22 4:31:34

Ajay Sharma wrote:
> Paul Lesneiwski wrote:
>
>>Ajay,
>>
>>  Attached is the latest version of courier_vacation, which includes the
>>functionality you ask for.  Set $writeWithSUID to 1 and you'll need this:
>>
>>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=95828&package_id=103111&release_id=335722
>

> First off, thanks again Paul for working on this.
>
> I was able to compile the filtercmd fine but only using the dynamic
> setting.  There were a bunch of errors when I tried to compile it
> statically.  This is on a Centos (RHEL clone) 3.4 machine:
>
> # make
> gcc -c filtercmd.c
> -DSQUIRRELMAILCONFIGFILE='"../../../config/config.php"'
> gcc -c checkcreds_cclient.c  -I/usr/include/imap '-DMAIL_H="mail.h"'
> '-DLINKAGE_C="linkage.c"' -DIMAP_TIMEOUT=2
> gcc -o filtercmd filtercmd.o checkcreds_cclient.o   /usr/lib/c-client.a
> -lssl -lpam -L/usr/kerberos/lib/ -lgssapi_krb5 -lcrypt -lkrb5 -lresolv
> -lcom_err -ldl -lz -lcrypto -lk5crypto -static
> /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.2.3/../../../libpam.a(pam_handlers.o)(.text+0xdce):
> In function `_pam_add_handler':
> : Using 'dlopen' in statically linked applications requires at runtime
> the shared libraries from the glibc version used for linking

It's telling you that the runtime will need the libraries that glibc
needed to use to give you much of the functionality in the script; it's
not fully static, although you should be able to still use it with these
warnings.  I really don't have the time to re-code it so you can get a
fully static linked binary - sorry.  Contributions welcome.  :)

  -paul