List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] HTML Mail Default Font
From:       "SM-Development" <squirrelmail-dev () pansar ! com ! my>
Date:       2005-02-22 9:26:49

Hi List,

How to make HTML Mail plugin to always default to a selected font?

I noticed that on IE5.5 or IE6, the font is always Times New Roman, but on
Firefox, the first font on the array will be selected.

At least how do I get IE to use the 1st font on the array?

Thanks.

Details:
IMAP Server (courier-imap-3.0.8)
PHP (php-4.1.2-7.2.6)
Web server (apache-1.3.27-3.7.2)
Platform (RedHat 7.2 Stock)
SquirrelMail version (1.4.3a)

CAUTION: This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged
information.   If you are not the intended recipient,  you must
not  disclose or use the information. If you have received this
e-mail in error,  please  notify  by  returning  the e-mail and
delete the document.   Any views expressed message are those of
the individual sender,  and  may  not  necessarily  reflect the
views of the Company.