List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] what does it mean we get from AntiVirus Macafee
From:       "Jonathan Angliss" <jon () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2005-02-21 15:22:52

> Hi
> I used Amavisd-New-2.2.1 in redhat 9 + sendmail-dual-smtp .today We get
> this message from Antivirus Macafee Server.

I don't see what this has to do with SquirrelMail at all.  Maybe you need
to consult the documentation for McAfee, or if it is not coming from your
mail server, you might find somebody has setup sender notifications, in
which case you are likely to get bounce messages like this from time to
time as the offending mails often fake headers.

--
Jonathan Angliss
<jon@squirrelmail.org>