List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] ANN: TWC Weather 1.3p1 RC2
From:       Ricardo Stella <stella () rider ! edu>
Date:       2005-01-31 19:50:46

Is it me or did they changed something again ?

Trying to get the data by hand with wget, it gives me nothing.  But on a
browser it seems that I get redirected from www.w3.weather.com to
www.weather.com.

BTW, it seems that w3.weather.com is hardcoded in a few different
places.  Any reasons ?

I tried to change those references to www, but still got no data...