List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] [Patch] - Autocomplete plugin support for Mozilla
From:       p dont think <pdontthink () angrynerds ! com>
Date:       2005-01-27 21:39:40

John Koyle wrote:
> p dont think wrote:
>
>> John Koyle wrote:
>>
>>> Attached is a patch that enables the autocomplete plugin to work with
>>> Mozilla. The diff is against v2.0 of the plugin.
>>>
>>> Tested using Mozilla v1.6, v1.4.2, & Netscape v7.1.
>>>
>>> Credits: http://www.sitepoint.com/article/life-autocomplete-textboxes
>>> and a co-worker for the patch: Luis Londono <luislATistakenDOTcom>
>>

>> Nice. Someone mentioned this a long time ago, but never sent anything.
>> And a diff file no less! Wonderful. Q: has this been tested in IE?
>>
>> Will integrate and pull in the mailto: stuff from a couple months ago
>> and get a release out in the next couple weeks.
>>
>> Rock!
>>
>> - Paul
>>

> I recently upgraded to sm 1.4.4 and noticed that a new release of
> autocomplete with this patch hadn't surfaced yet (been about 7mo). Any
> chance you could get a new release with it rolled out? BTW, it does work
> with IE 6.x (from WinXP).
>
> I've attached the patch again in case you no longer have it ;)
>
> Thanks,
> John

Thanks John,

I have been buried for more than 7 months.  :)  I suppose the holdup
here is that there were more things to sift through regarding the big
mailto: discussions that were held prior to this original email.  I'll
try to push this up higher on my list.  Your patience and help is deeply
appreciated.

-paul