List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] folders names
From:       javier wilson <javier.wilson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-27 20:59:08

> f) any plugin that uses folders (filters, mail_fetch)
>
> I think, b-f places share same code.

thanks,

> You might be able to rewrite folder names same way INBOX is rewritten.

i have tried that and it successfully worked in left_main.

> But you won't stop users from creating other folder named
> Черновики (INBOX.&BCcENQRABD0EPgQyBDgEOgQ4-) or Juodraščiai

i dont think that is neccesary, say I have a Trash folder which is translated
to "Basurero" in spanish. Then if I create a folder called "Basurero" I will
just be presented with two "Basurero" folders, one of them will have the special
color thing, and the other one not. Besides, it is very unlikely that
I will create
a folder called "Basurero" if I already have one.

javier