List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] Re: [SM-DEVEL] Connection Drop IMAP
From:       "p dont think" <pdontthink () angrynerds ! com>
Date:       2004-01-29 0:05:09

> Hi
>
> I just install squirrelmail using standard package from Debian (Sid),
> but when I enter my username and password.
>
> I got error saying connection to imap droped.

Please only post to relevant mailing lists (neither of these lists is
correct - should have posted to the users list).
Please browse mailing list archives and web site before posting.
Please include more information with your inquiry (IMAP server, IMAP logs,
PHP version, SM version, authentication method, etc.)

Otherwise, there is no way to help you.

 - Paul