List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] Online_users
From:       "Ken" <ken () playersonly ! com>
Date:       2003-02-26 20:03:42

Hi!

I have been trying to get the online users plugin for our webmail... Seems
like a cool little feature... The link is missing... where can i  get it?

Thanks!
--
If you think the pen is mightier than the sword, the next time someone
pulls out a sword I'd like to see you get up there with your Bic.

This email was sent using the failsafe mailsystem
http://mail/failsafe/
http://mail/default/