List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] Folder creation error logs...
From:       Jonathan Angliss <jon () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2003-02-26 2:38:40

Hello Robert,
On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, Robert L. Tom wrote...

> I just checked my phph version and am using PHP 4.3.1

We currently don't advise using PHP 4.3.1 due to some unexpected
behaviour with the "fixed" php. We're working on trying to make it
compatible. I'm not sure if it is that which could be causing your
problem however.

Are you able to perform some debugging with us?

--
Jonathan Angliss
(jon@squirrelmail.org)