List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] Better address book
From:       "Michael Brister" <mike () mikebrister ! com>
Date:       2003-02-22 0:43:21

I was wondering if anyone knew of a plugin or something to get a better address
book for squirrelmail. I would really like to see more fields ( i.g. address,
phone, etc... ) If anyone knows something that can be done to get a better
address book please let me know
--
Education is the progressive discovery of ones own ignorance.